I know this is my ego talking, but please ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
I know this is my ego talking, but please pray I was not the one to mess up, that my words were not the wrong words. I keep going over and over in my mind: "Was it me, or was it this other individual?" In the end, does it really even matter? Also, I am very easily manipulated and have a weak ego. Pray that I be strong. I don't deep down believe that I said or did anything wrong, yet still I will sit here and torture myself. Pray I can just get my mind off the whole affair. It is not worth ruminating about. Thank you for praying.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
9
Views
232
So today, I went out & was listening to christian music in the car & praying (intercessory) for people who went past & that, & because of that, I wandered if I was relying on my strength or Christ's, so then I asked Jesus to help me, but I didn't start out with asking Him, then praying for...
Replies
10
Views
236
Hello there I just recently came from a heartbreak and that's painful. I have seen his red flags yet I chose to be blinded out. He has a son outside marriage when he was young. Her ex got married to someone who knows how to handle family life and adopter their son. With the new couple binded by...
Replies
6
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom