I know I complain too much but ...

Helplord

Faithful Servant
I know I complain too much but I won't stop asking for prayers. Been attacked physically, emotionally, spiritually. I'm a single mom with no help. I just want a friend. Anyone need a friend? I'm here for you.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just wanna share here on what's going on my mind, recently. I saw a job post, position in aviation industry and immediately took my attention. I submitted my resume thru their website seconds after discovering the hiring post. Now, I'm still waiting for an invitation for initial interview and...
Replies
11
Views
147
Today I thought about writing a letter to God telling Him how I am feeling. This March month has been super challenging for me. No job update, mental, emotional, physical, financial, relationship challenges… Today has been a little tough, just crying out to God saying help me and give me...
Replies
8
Views
195
Help with prayer for life and its troubles that go on. It's been tough for me right now, a lot of things going on, lost my mother-in-law, lost my brother-in-law, lost my dad. Just need a little more prayer and more of the Holy Spirit and brothers and sisters praying for me. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
453
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom