I know and believe that what God ...

Every morning, evening, and throughout the day make it a habit to take a minute to simply say, God Thank You!

God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. God thank You for loving me. Thank You that Your love for me is unfailing, constant, unending, and everlasting. God, Thank You that You are my Redeemer, Savior, and Lord. You are my healer, my great physician, and my provider. You are my counselor, defender, deliver, protector, my rock, and fortress. You are my light, salvation, and the strength of my life. You are my very present help in the time of trouble. You are the answer to my all my prayers. In this I am confident. Thank You. Thank You Jesus.

Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. He is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus!

Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


Have A God-Bless-You-Great-Day and AlwaysTell The Lord Thank You!

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
151
Matthew 6:9-13) Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from...
Replies
8
Views
301
I’m constantly being belittled, abused, humiliated. On top of that I self-sabotage and do things that harm me. It’s hard to believe this is what God wants for me, especially not when I see others living peaceful, happy, respectful and fulfilling lives. Why can’t I have what they have? I have...
Replies
9
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom