Battareryno

Prayer Partner
I just want to say a huge thank you for this site. It has not only restored my faith but has allowed blessings to flow into my life because of your countless prayers. I urge you all to send through your prayers to me so I can intercede on your behalf as well. I have been blessed with a potential opportunity that may finish my student debt and allow me to continue my studies. I have an interview for this opportunity tomorrow, so please join me in prayer so that it goes well and that I am selected for this opportunity. Furthermore, please pray so that I can continue my studies this year smoothly. Thank you in advance and God bless!
 
I just want to say a huge thank you for this site. It has not only restored my faith but has allowed blessings to flow into my life because of your countless prayers. I urge you all to send through your prayers to me so I can intercede on your behalf as well. I have been blessed with a potential opportunity that may finish my student debt and allow me to continue my studies. I have an interview for this opportunity tomorrow, so please join me in prayer so that it goes well and that I am selected for this opportunity. Furthermore, please pray so that I can continue my studies this year smoothly. Thank you in advance and God bless!
Sending prayers your way, friend. May the Lord bless you and let His will be done in the situation you mentioned. God's best to you, friend!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want freedom from satanic people stalking and harassing me. They tried to stop from attending churches services. I tried to attend a women's bible study to fellowship with other women but a satanic demon possessed witch told lies about me to the women and turned them against me. She then...
Replies
7
Views
132
God, you have no idea how I feel right now. I absolutely hated the people make me feel sh—.
Replies
10
Views
177
Lord, I'm at my lowest, please. Please help me give me a sign, anything
Replies
9
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,469
Messages
16,811,435
Members
650,817
Latest member
Nyaron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom