I just want to Praise God today. Because he ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetperson2

Servant of All
I just want to Praise God today. Because he is so good. I thank God for this site. May God bless you all. ###
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I come before you in the name of Jesus to present this prayer to you, lord it's been a few days since I last prayed, as I've been doing ok even though I'm not very well with the flu, but mentally I'm drained, lord I'm out with my parents today and where I am I was meant to...
Replies
6
Views
530
Hi all, I'm writing this today because I'm in deep water battles and it's affecting my family financially. I'm tired and I really need help. I ask for prayers and any help if there are such people out there. I've been saved by the grace of God and I'm struggling and I fear my past mistakes keep...
Replies
7
Views
355
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,339
Messages
16,821,424
Members
651,331
Latest member
Threoford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom