Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Being in a relationship is so anxiety inducing. I keep thinking about the future that might not even happen in the first place. Will things ever be okay? Will I be okay? Will I end up happy with daya? Or will she leave me? Will it all work out? Am I dumb to have hope? Or am I just coward and...
Replies
Views
my girlfriend is not a texter. Before we were official I thought she wasn’t texting me frequently because we are not girlfriends whilst I didn’t like the lack of texts, I thought it’s alright and something I need to get used to. Well she is my girlfriend now and during our first date as...
Replies
Views
I’m am in a really confused state right now and I need you honest advice and prayer for me. I am in love with someone that I have been with for 3 years before ,I mean we went through a lot together….both hard time and evil times ….I mean we even did stupid things that are not the ways of GOD...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my strength. My bf son just had his third child last night. And my bf knows how I feel about his ex wife. She has been very disrespectful in me and his relationship and he allowed it. She text and calls him about stuff just to entertain him and he does not see that. Well he...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me I don’t want to talk to the owner lady she wants to talk to me because I told her I won’t be staying for 2 month during my summer break, she says it’s not fair for her and that I need to pay her to reserve the room during the two month. I just want to move out that’s it I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom