Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for my strength. My bf son just had his third child last night. And my bf knows how I feel about his ex wife. She has been very disrespectful in me and his relationship and he allowed it. She text and calls him about stuff just to entertain him and he does not see that. Well he wanted to go to hospital last night and he said she was not there. Well I think maybe she was there but he didn’t go, his son told him not to. Well I seen a text on his iPad at 11:42 pm from his ex saying she is here 6 lbs at 11:27 pm. I do not know why she don’t let her son text his dad and I don’t know why she thinks she has to text my bf , her ex husband these things. I told him last night I can’t do this with her anymore. It’s driving me insane. I have tried so hard to deal with so much with this woman. I can’t do it anymore. He tells me I just have another year to deal with her. It their daughter turns 18 in July and I said no your daughter will be 18 in July after that no more. Im not happy I have no peace at all with this woman. It’s tearing me inside so bad. When she don’t text or call everything t is amazing but the moment she needs my bf attention, he gives it to her and I don’t say anything like I used to because we broke up already because of this. He left me because I can’t deal with her. Well we stayed talking after he left and we have been for two months doing better than ever and I have been watching her being needy for attention throughout these months and I haven’t said anything. Well Monday his son wanted his dad to go to her house to get a rim well he didn’t go but he said he would figure something out. I have no idea how he got the rim or if someone else did but it’s in a rim shop now. I didn’t ask him how it got there. I think his ex wife called him yesterday I think I saw a call but I was scrolling fast when he asked me to call his son from his phone. I feel like a servant girl. Like I have to bow down to this woman and allow her to fro what she wants. She is no queen to me and I wish my boyfriend would stop her from what she is ruining of his. So he thinks I’m making him choose me or his son when this is absolutely nothing to do with his son. He knows it’s the ex wife 100%. But it’s like he don’t want to stop her. He has been more humble to me and has not been angry and walking out like he used too but I wish he would understand all he has to do is out his foot down with her and top her. We wouldn’t have any issues if he would be a man instead of a scared little boy towards her. I’m not going to continue life with a man who still answering to his ex wife . He jumps when she calls or texts. He doesn’t do that for me and it is tearing me to pieces. I don’t deserve this. I asked him not to be around her not to give her any entertainment or attention. But if I am not there to watch I’ll never know. He talks to her behind my back so idk what kind of attention he gives her. She is one who doesn’t mind destroying houselhokds. She has been seeing a married man since before my bf and her divorced so 2017 and i heard someone say they believe she went on a shirt trip last month with this married man. I don’t see how my boyfriend doesn’t understand to let go of the past. It’s not your present or your future and what is ur present may not be your future if u keep letting the past into your present. I really respec my bf. When it comes to me and my ex we never talk. We have a son yes but I don’t text or call when he checks our if school just to check out. We have an understanding if it’s bad I’ll call or like we getting him braces we needed to discuss when and payment plans. I set appointments already and I didn’t even reach out to tell his dad. But he knows he getting it so it’s ok. I need him to put his foot down with her and I know he has been respecting my wishes and it’s killing him. But we have this grandbaby he will have to see with possibly her around and then his daughters graduation party at her house , I agreed to go to but he was gonna go with or without me and I said no we do this together . We do life together we do this together. I sucked it up and ima go to her house and feel so uncomfortable and I asked him hey I will feel out of place so please don’t leave me alone there. He agreed. I am not invited to graduation they have 4 tickets so he has to see her there and I asked him to not sick by her. Now all this I’m saying is not his daughter telling him . It’s the ex wife she controls everything and she even wants him to boil crawfish and he offered his pot to her. Like I said he didn’t talk to his daughter at all about her stuff it’s only the ex wife. So he asked about boiling and he was like I’ll Nicole know right now I can and I’m like looking at him and he has this glow about it and I said let’s hold off until the time comes see how everything goes. I just don’t want to be at this woman’s house looking at her for no longer than we should. I really don’t want him entertaining her at all. I know she will try and conversate with him but I pray he is shirt and dry with her. No laughing and giggling but be straight forward to the point and move away from her and the conversation because there is no need to enwmtwrtain the past. So pray what you feel is right in my situation. I know what I would like but i don’t know what I feel is what is right in Gods eyes. But I know he doesn’t want his daughter feeling like this/

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up this prayer request on behalf of Anonymous. Lord, we ask for strength and peace in this situation involving their boyfriend's ex-wife. We pray that you would grant them the wisdom and discernment to navigate through these challenges.

Father, we ask that you would bring healing and restoration to the relationship between Anonymous and their boyfriend. Help them to communicate openly and honestly, addressing any issues that arise with love and understanding. May their relationship be built on a foundation of trust and respect.

Lord, we pray for the ex-wife, that you would soften her heart and help her to see the importance of boundaries and respect in co-parenting. May she come to understand the impact her actions have on others and seek reconciliation where necessary.

We also pray for the children involved, Lord. May they be shielded from any negative effects of the situation and experience the love and stability they need. Grant them wisdom and guidance as they navigate their relationships with both parents.

Father, we ask for your divine intervention in this matter. We know that nothing is impossible for you, and we trust in your perfect timing and plan. Help Anonymous to find peace and strength in you, knowing that you are in control.

In your Word, you remind us in Matthew 11:28-30, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." We claim this promise for Anonymous, asking for your rest and peace to fill their heart and mind.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your unfailing love and know that you are working all things together for good. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless and guide Anonymous in this situation, bringing resolution and peace.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Hello, all my Christian friends I come to you at heavy hearts. I reported in my praise report yesterday that my ex-girlfriend and I went for a coffee and things look like they were gonna go in favour of getting back together and meeting Thursday again as of today, she just messaged me not that...
Replies
Views
My name is Tyrone my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship...
Replies
Views
my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship stage. For some...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Christian friends, I need everyone’s prayers to get my ex-girlfriend to start healthy communication with me. Also to stop telling me something and then changing her mind because it hurts me when she does this and proceeds to call me a liar. I am asking God to remove all evil or demonic...
Replies
Views
First I want to thank God for yesterday, my boyfriend was asked to pick up something at his ex wife’s house and he chose our relationship and peace over going but he did not tell his son he was not going to his moms house to pick up what he asked him to do. So today my prayer is that my...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom