melancholy
Humble Prayer Partner
I was trying to look for something to talk to someone and I couldn't find any of these stupid chats to talk with through Google and then I figure out that I do have an account here so silly me. I'm just really sad right now so I'm sorry if the way I talk bothers anyone, I just don't feel good with myself now. I feel like everyone just started leaving me one by one, I'm not saying God is leaving me because he didn't, he always answers my prayers but I meant my family. I want to make it the way it was before but that's impossible now.
My brother just left with dad when Hurricane Maria came to Puerto Rico, him and dad are both mean and not understanding so no way I will talk to them, I don't hate them but I don't want to talk to them to avoid any stupid things they want to say over the phone.
I thought I was going to stay with my mom but now she wants to leave because of my grandpa and won't care if I go with her or not at this point. She doesn't listen to anything I said neither and yet she comes to complain about things to make herself feel better while I can't? Like rip me then. I can't stop crying now so I don't know what to do. Maybe it is a stupid thing to be crying about because I'm already a grown-up like 18 years old but still I feel this way. As for grandpa, he doesn't care about me and just laughs at whatever I say because I'm a little girl to him.
You don't have to respond to this if you don't want to. I just want to type this and make myself feel better.
My brother just left with dad when Hurricane Maria came to Puerto Rico, him and dad are both mean and not understanding so no way I will talk to them, I don't hate them but I don't want to talk to them to avoid any stupid things they want to say over the phone.
I thought I was going to stay with my mom but now she wants to leave because of my grandpa and won't care if I go with her or not at this point. She doesn't listen to anything I said neither and yet she comes to complain about things to make herself feel better while I can't? Like rip me then. I can't stop crying now so I don't know what to do. Maybe it is a stupid thing to be crying about because I'm already a grown-up like 18 years old but still I feel this way. As for grandpa, he doesn't care about me and just laughs at whatever I say because I'm a little girl to him.
You don't have to respond to this if you don't want to. I just want to type this and make myself feel better.
