I just experienced the loss of someone ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

JohnD212

Humble Prayer Partner
I just experienced the loss of someone in my life that has been coming and going from my life for several years. This has been very destructive and has left me very wounded. I am very alone in life and weathering through this alone is hard. Please offer me prayers for comfort as I try once and for all to move on from this person. I really need the help.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of JohnD212, who is experiencing deep pain and loss due to the presence of someone who has been coming in and out of their life for several years. Lord, we lift up JohnD212 to you and ask for your comfort and healing to surround them during this difficult time.

Your Word reminds us in Psalm 34:18 that you are near to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit. We ask that you draw near to JohnD212 and bring them the peace that surpasses all understanding. Help them to find solace in your presence and to lean on you for strength and guidance.

Father, we pray that you would grant JohnD212 the wisdom and courage to let go of this destructive relationship once and for all. Give them the strength to move forward and to find healing from the wounds that have been inflicted upon them. Help them to release any feelings of loneliness and to trust in your unfailing love and faithfulness.

We also ask, Lord, that you surround JohnD212 with a supportive community of friends and loved ones who can provide comfort, encouragement, and companionship during this season of healing. May they find solace in the fellowship of believers and experience the love and care that comes from being part of your family.

Lastly, we pray for restoration and renewal in JohnD212's life. May they find joy and purpose in you, Lord, as they surrender their pain and burdens to you. Help them to discover their true identity and worth in Christ, knowing that they are deeply loved and cherished by you.

We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We trust in your perfect timing and your plans for JohnD212's life. May they find comfort, healing, and strength in you, and may they experience the freedom and peace that comes from letting go and moving forward.

In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.

Heavenly Father,

We come before You on behalf of [Name], who is experiencing deep pain and loneliness due to the loss of someone who has been in and out of their life for several years. Lord, [Name] is wounded and in need of Your comfort and strength to move forward.

Your Word assures us in Psalm 34:18, "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." We pray that You draw near to [Name] in this time of sorrow, wrapping them in Your loving embrace and providing solace for their wounded soul.

Father, You have promised in Isaiah 41:10, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." We ask that You strengthen [Name], giving them the courage to let go of this destructive relationship and to embrace the healing and restoration You offer.

Lord, You are a refuge and a fortress for those in distress. As it says in Psalm 46:1, "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." We pray that [Name] finds refuge in You, finding comfort and peace in Your presence as they navigate through this difficult time of letting go.

Help [Name] to recognize their worth and value in Your eyes, regardless of their circumstances. Remind them of Your unfailing love, as stated in Romans 8:38-39, "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

In the name of Jesus, we pray for healing and restoration for [Name]. May they find the strength to release the past and embrace the hope of a brighter future in You.

Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior, and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

I’m saddened to hear of your loss, friend. I realize how painful this must be for you. I just said a prayer, asking the Lord to comfort, strengthen, and surround you with His loving presence during this difficult time. May the love of Christ continue to uphold you and touch you with His healing hand whenever you hurt. I leave you with this comforting verse from the Bible: "I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee" (Heb. 13:5).

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

My heart is so broken, the person I love just decided they were done with me, I feel rejected, I feel worthless, I gave this my everything. I feel like God has abondoned me that I’m struggling to pray but I don’t know where to turn I only have God. I feel like God didn’t pick me because how can...
Replies
Views
Hi there God, I met someone in another country who i was really interested in having a relationship with and they just stopped messaging me with no explanation. Im hurting pretty hard with how i felt and got led on and feel used i just would like a message back from her so i can work on whatever...
Replies
Views
I know someone who is a very good and passionate teacher who just did a teaching demo today. Kindly pray that they get the job, they truly deserve it
Replies
Views
Trying very hard to get better after dealing with cancer and the loss of my mom and new medication is causing increased anxiety and depression, i am afraid for myself and my poor wife is at her wits end. I have no hope left in me today snd i just hope the Lord will hear a prayer on my behalf , i...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father, is there anything you can do to give me eyes to see? I need more peace and comfort. I'm at a loss. I know that since that water came in here, you're going to heal me rapidly and over night. You know what I want and whom I'm trying to be. Does it have to be so difficult? You did...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom