I humbly ask for your prayers because I long ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearme

Beloved of All
I humbly ask for your prayers because I long to hear from ### from whom I have not heard over ### weeks. Thank you God, and everyone who have prayed.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep me in your prayers. I’m going through a very difficult time in my job and in my life. Things feel out of my control, and I’m facing challenges I never intended for. I truly need God’s guidance and strength right now.
Replies
7
Views
332
I need your prayers, because I want to change my life, I want to live without being hurt by other people, pray for me because, I want to stay away from the man I'm with, because he's toxic with me,
Replies
11
Views
673
Thank you all so much for your continued prayers for our family. At the end of January last year, my mother suddenly suffered a thrombotic stroke, which left the left side of her body paralyzed. We initially believed that her condition was gradually improving through rehabilitation. However, in...
Replies
7
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom