I humbly ask for prayer for ### and

Hypan

Disciple of Prayer
I humbly ask for prayer for ### and ### to have success in legal matter. And for ### as he cares for ### during this process. May they all have the protection and blessing of God, may God give them the proper wisdom, strength, and words for success. And the finances to endure. Thank you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, please touch their hearts. If there is anything unresolved between us, especially regarding the payment that has been delayed for so long, I pray that You move in their hearts to do what is right. You know everything, Lord. You see our struggles and how this situation has been difficult...
Replies
7
Views
304
Please keep me in your prayers. I’m going through a very difficult time in my job and in my life. Things feel out of my control, and I’m facing challenges I never intended for. I truly need God’s guidance and strength right now.
Replies
7
Views
332
Yes. I would like help as Articles mentioned regarding resources for Christian financial counseling. I understand that the mission of the website is to do the Lord’s work through responding to prayer requests and other Kingdom related activities. Most of all it is centered on the Lord. I am also...
Replies
7
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,268
Messages
16,820,702
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom