I Humble Myself Before You And Asking For Prays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

herb

Account Closed
My problem is that I'm eating and drinking whatever I want. But my body is not digesting it. I'm unable to use the bathroom. This has me so depressed.....I've been praying and asking Jesus to heal me and cleanse me of anything that's stopping my healing. I ask and pray for your prayers.

I believe with all my heart that Lord Jesus is going to heal me......not sure what else to say.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus I humble myself before you asking forgiveness for ### and ###. Please have mercy Lord, set them totally free from all evil bondages. Destroys all evil plans and witchcrafts on their lives. Give them repentance, deliverance and Salvation. They need wisdom, peace, joy, understanding and...
Replies
8
Views
571
Father I humble myself before you asking forgiveness and total deliverance for ### and her husband. Save their lives my Lord. Destroy all evil plans and witchcrafts on their lives. Show them your truth so that they accept you as their personal Savior. Protect their baby.
Replies
10
Views
463
Lord almighty, I humble myself before you because know you will strengthen my faith and send your holy spirit to anoint My body and soul. God, grant favor and blessing on my life. Break all stronghold over my life or on my life. Whether it is hexes, curses, voodoo, ocean, witchcraft and all...
Replies
8
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,295
Messages
16,797,880
Members
649,837
Latest member
Twuytorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom