I Hope Its Not Cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

helen0_o

Guest
My two year old cousin has a tumor that takes up 3/4 of her stomach. She's been in the hospital for about a week now, and tomorrow they are doing surgery to take a piece of her tumor, and some bone marrow, and they will also be inserting an IV line into her chest. Please pray for little ### and her family, and pray that the surgery will be successful, and that the results of the tumor are that it is not cancerous. Thank you all!
 
Holy Father I pray You grant ### a healing deliverance to his ill-health.

You are healed in the name of Jesus. Thank Jesus

Holy Father I pray You grant ### a healing deliverance to his ill-health.

You are healed in the name of Jesus. Thank you Jesus
 
Dear Lord, please bless the surgery with success and please let her body be free from cancer. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Lord God I am asking for a healing of

little ###. May she be cancer free

and may the surgery go well in Jesus

name I pray
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God is testing me and I am being tormented by the devil. God challenged me to believe for a miracle. .. a miracle of restoration. I don't mean to whine, but this is awful. Most nights I wake up and cry and pray throughout the night. I look for distractions. It's been a 2 month nightmare. I was...
Replies
4
Views
46
  • Locked
Lord, I hope it's not too much to ask or wrong of me to ask that He gives me an apology. He always does, and I'm just having a hard time understanding why he acted like that. It is giving me much fear that the old ### is back. He responded in a way he used to when being edgy and drunk. Please...
Replies
9
Views
152
  • Locked
I hope it's not selfish to pray for myself...I seriously need a new career. I am a teacher in a very impoverished urban district. I don't mesh culturally with the kids I teach and am often dismayed by their behavior. I used to think I was relatively good at classroom management, but this year...
Replies
6
Views
45
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,096
Members
651,253
Latest member
Yourdarlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom