[I]Hello sweet Jesus, I love you so ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My saviour king Jesus thank you so much for everything specially thank you for a beautiful blessing yesterday for my child ###th birthday God is so great in my life and I’m so grateful for yesterday that old man came to wish to my daughter birthday it made my day I have seen your work god is so...
Replies
6
Views
291
You made me so happy by listening to every word I said. You are healing me so fast. My body is getting calm and relaxed. You handle everything inside my body that is bother wrong because you fix it immediately. That's why I love you, God! You are so good all the time!
Replies
11
Views
110
Thank you, dear Jesus, for always listening to our prayers, and for being with us in the deep valley, where we often have to be alone, but still not because the Lord is with us and refreshes us and comforts us. What a wonderful God we have, All glory to the name of Jesus. keep praying for me...
Replies
5
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom