I Heavenly Father, I need your help ...

Quinten

Beloved Servant
I Heavenly Father, I need your help immediately. I need healthy in my systems please! This morning, I feel like I got a pain in my back because I don’t like to get a pain!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
184
Dear Heavenly Father, I got really good news today and extremely bad news at the same time. Oh Father, protect me for what I am about to do. I am left with no choice. The doctor said they can't prescribe me the pills I need to stay alive, and I need labs first, and everything will take 1 month...
Replies
9
Views
194
Father, I need your help with homework. Please provide me a fast divorce in JESUS. I also need prayer in Wisdom. Father, I pray for ### and ### in JESUS name. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom