I haven't posted in a while. Things unchanged...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhendrix78

Prayer Partner
I haven't posted in a while. Things are unchanged since my son was born... she and I have separated and she won't change... I have to do what I can for my son, and be there for him.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear God, in Jesus' name, give this person strength to take care of his son even in the absence of his wife. Please guide this person to realize that struggles and situations occur to make us stronger in our lives but we just don't realize it. Dear God, please guide this person to believe that everything happens for a reason and what that reason is we just don't know at the time of our struggle. Years down the road we may realize it, but now in the midst of the struggle, we can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. Dear Jesus, I command the army of angels to bring peace to his life circumstances, to his house, and to his mind right now no matter what the situation, in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I haven’t posted in a while. Things have been good but tonight I need prayers. ### has slid back hard into alcohol. I have gone out for a while to get away. Pray ### sobers up and is ok thank you.
Replies
11
Views
279
I haven’t posted in a few days, but my son is still in need of prayers. God has been working his miracles, but recovery is a long way off. I am so grateful that he has been answering my prayers and the prayers of those who have been praying for us. I thank you Heavenly Father for healing and the...
Replies
8
Views
181
I haven't posted a prayer in a week not that I didn't want to. I have been listening to the Circle Maker and I felt led to start doing the Daniel Fast. I want an intimate relationship with God. I am diabetic and it will be challenging as I am also a coffee freak. I told a close person last night...
Replies
2
Views
55
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,164
Members
649,249
Latest member
Spreiranmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom