I haven't posted a prayer in a week not that I didn't

Liza1970

Prayer Warrior
I haven't posted a prayer in a week not that I didn't want to. I have been listening to the Circle Maker and I felt led to start doing the Daniel Fast. I want an intimate relationship with God. I am diabetic and it will be challenging as I am also a coffee freak. I told a close person last night and got "you will never see it through." This hurt so badly but this morning I had my apple and a half of orange, had lukewarm water with lemon in. I have asked God for very bold things that no human can make happen. I believe that fasting brings us closer to God and helps us to know His will for us. Please pray a circle around me for this. I do not have other support. Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I haven’t posted in a few days, but my son is still in need of prayers. God has been working his miracles, but recovery is a long way off. I am so grateful that he has been answering my prayers and the prayers of those who have been praying for us. I thank you Heavenly Father for healing and the...
Replies
8
Views
181
I haven’t posted in a while. Things have been good but tonight I need prayers. ### has slid back hard into alcohol. I have gone out for a while to get away. Pray ### sobers up and is ok thank you.
Replies
11
Views
279
I haven't posted since 2013. Thank you for remembering me. I pray for all those that are hurting that GOD will comfort your hearts. Please pray for me & my entire family that we keep our eyes on GOD to stay positive, healthy, filled with joy & peace. Please pray for the ### & the ### that GOD...
Replies
12
Views
92
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,658
Messages
16,790,973
Members
649,234
Latest member
Swothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom