I haven't notice any change yet bout ...

Please Pray For Those Who Pray For You: God I ask You in Jesus’ name today and for always bless everyone who has prayed or will pray for my prayer request with everything that they each stand in need of and everything that You want each of them to have. Bless them exceeding, abundantly, above all that they have ever prayed, dream, or wanted from You. Bless each of them to prosper and walk in excellent health. Give them each the desire and strength to give You first place in their lives. God bless them and enlarge their territory. Let Your hand be with them and keep them from all evil so that they will cause no pain. God protect and keep each of them safe. God please fully deliver and heal every one of them physically, mentally, spiritually, and financially for Your glory. God please honor this prayer also over my life. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
330
I am very upset right now and soo extremely anxious and on edge too for hours now fire trucks and police cars and emergency vehicles have been out here for soo many hours now with sirens going off non-stop and just blaring soo loudly too and it has been non stop for like 4 to 5 to 6 to 7...
Replies
13
Views
520
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,935
Members
648,988
Latest member
Ghiulorhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom