I have trust in You Lord...please help me back ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

erje

Humble Servant
I have trust in You Lord...please help me back my self confidence...I need Your Holy Spirit...thank Thee for my family and all the blessings...In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
```
New Strength​
Isaiah 40:31​
"Yet those who wait for the Lord will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary."​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me each and every day. Thank you for your helping me be a better man and a better husband and a better dad and a better employee for the company that hired me. I got this because I have my lord and Savior Jesus Christ to cover my back.it feels so good to know that...
Replies
12
Views
185
Dear God please help me be a better husband and a better person and a better man and a better dad and a better employee to the company that I work for. Please help me overcome my ### and my ###. I am laying in my bed drinking alcohol and watching TV Cast Away.. I am at peace with my self and my...
Replies
11
Views
283
Dear God thank you for helping me at work today to get the invoice change orders sent to my customer and for fixing our printer. You and your son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior deserve all of the credit for what I was able to do today at work. Please continue to help me with my projects and...
Replies
6
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,015
Messages
16,817,829
Members
651,136
Latest member
Ashionmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom