I have to pay ### to some ###

Bickafean

Prayer Warrior
I have to pay ### to some one that ### is pregnant please pray that I can pay back on time
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me that I Will find a Place for living There some Weeks or only some very few months which I will be able to Pay for!
Replies
8
Views
123
Hello - please pray for me. I'm in a hostile work environment that's making me physically ill. I know it's a blessing to have a job, at all, and I'm grateful to be able to pay my bills. At the same time, no one should experience a hostile work environment. Please pray for success in my interview...
Replies
8
Views
144
Hello, my name is ###. I have depression. I got into debt. My wife lost her child when she was pregnant. I ask you to pray that I can earn money to pay off all my debts and get my life back on track I'm going through a hard time; God has abandoned my family. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom