I have to decide if I am going ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caldoug

Beloved of All
I have to decide if I am going to cancel an appointment for tomorrow or keep it. I really don't want to go. I don't feel up to going to it. I have about ### hours to cancel it or be charged for a missed appointment. Please pray that I make the right decision. Thank you.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
THERE IS A NEED FOR YOU TO GOD BEFORE GOD IN PRAYER! YOU MUST MOVE IN FAITH WHEN YOU COME TO GOD. THE READING OF GOD'S WORD WILL HELP YOU TO KNOW HIS WAYS BETTER AND CAUSE YOU TO MOVE IN FAITH. (NO WAVERING) HE THAT COMES TO THE LORD MUST FIRST BELIEVE THAT HE IS AND A REWARDER TO THE THAT DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM. YOU NEED WHAT YOUR ASKING OR YOU DON'T? GOD BLESS.....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God come and deliver me out of all my pain, i have poverty, health issues and my life is going down am dying slowly. Lord have mercy on me and deliver me from all the wicked plans of my enemies i am asking the Lord for blessings and favor in my life. Lord Jesus let me find good helpers and...
Replies
9
Views
166
I am going through alot, My bed was stolen by some thief who enter place i sleep and this is the second time. I am Asking God to help me because attacks on my health and struggling. Lord have mercy on me, Lord have mercy on me, Speak for me Lord.
Replies
13
Views
212
Lord, I am protesting against You. I relied on You, yet You chose to test me again and again, pushing me until I have nothing left. Neither am I a candidate for Your never-ending tests and trials. What fulfillment do You even get from this, huh? You keep forcing me to 'trust' You when I’ve...
Replies
9
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom