i have started new christian news

Ebenezar R

Disciple of Prayer
i have started new Christian news magazine edition please pray for the blessings of success that it touches hundred and hundreds of Christian... started out of my passion, I want to some how serve our Christian community in material of CSI, Protestant, Catholic..

Please pray for ### Christian Magazine published by ### (regd)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a new Christian beginning my walk, came from involvement with the occult there are lingering spirits that attack me when I fall into sin, was protected just recently but slipped again am not going back to sin! they attack during the night before and while I sleep, last night attacked...
Replies
11
Views
547
I have started a new business silver foil please pray for ### business success
Replies
10
Views
333
Good morning brothers and sisters. A few months ago we led ### to the Lord after God healed his ankles. I've been supporting him with finances to keep him in a hostel until he can find work. He has a job starting in the 7th of September. He is in the painting and decorating profession. He's...
Replies
7
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,579
Messages
16,789,884
Members
649,140
Latest member
Cloermaraorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom