I have stammering problem pls pray for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have stammering and it even made me to be chased out of the seminary. This year in the month of March, I was in a Comboni seminary but they chased me because of stammering and I was on my pre-postulancy course of about three months to be recommended as a seminarian but they chopped me and I...
Replies
9
Views
388
Pls continue pray for my cough and phlegm. Pls pray for my work this coming week that I can be guided to solve problems. Pls pray for my broken heart knowing my crush is unavailable. Pls pray for me that God will give me a better man, who fits my criteria and I would be overjoyed and persuaded...
Replies
7
Views
275
My name is ### from ###.my left leg is so much paining I can't Walk or seat for a long time it's so much paining.pray for me.. having problems in spine.. love you Jesus.. Praise the lord..
Replies
5
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,058
Messages
16,806,731
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom