I have some things going on with ...

Comgut

Disciple of Prayer
I have some things going on with my family that are personal but God knows my heart. I'm asking for guidance and divine intervention. Please pray for our family.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray for/about some things I have heavy on my heart and for me and my family of ### in general please pray for my spouse to Be healed and live a long life in Jesus name their have been some very negative things Said towards him In the last few days regarding his health Most were said out...
Replies
12
Views
131
I want to ask yet again for prayers about some unspoken request I have, some things going or not going on I should say in my life and some things heavy on my heart in Jesus' name. God bless.
Replies
10
Views
214
Please Pray Just in general For me and my family of 5 That Father God will continue to Bless us and Keep us close And please pray for/ About A few specific Things Just some things I have on my mind in Jesus name Thank you In Advance and God Bless in Abundance
Replies
10
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,845
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom