I have severe back pain in my ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Saints', Shalom! Please pray for me as I am suffering painfully. It's so painful & unbearable. Please cancel all the plans of evil against me. Destroy the evil forces working against me. Please pray to defeat these satanic movements. Please pray for the end of any demonic magic spell done...
Replies
7
Views
288
Severe back pain if I move at all. Husband just got a hip replacement and I need to help him but this sharp stabbing pain goes to level ### ...God please have mercy on us. I need this fixed fast.
Replies
9
Views
306
I am in need of your continued prayers for regulated menstrual cycle and the miraculous disappearance of gallstones—with diet and lifestyle. Please pray for mental health and stability so that I stay firm in my positive beliefs related to healing and positive outcomes. Please pray for a proper...
Replies
9
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,944
Messages
16,793,939
Members
649,529
Latest member
Aeleadorelport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom