I have serious difficulties and hard times ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me I have serious pain in my right lower ### for over ### year now, I have been married and unable to get pregnant, but rather miscarriage, and I and my husband have been having issues with the caretaker of where we rented. I need the healing hands of the LORD Jesus Christ to...
Replies
6
Views
414
I have serious health challenges so I want God to heal me.
Replies
10
Views
328
For 9 months now I have serious pains inside my left leg and very severe menstruation period. I do have bad dreams. I want my dream life to be divine prophetic and revelational destiny dreams. I need prayers for financial and marital breakthrough and also deliverance from any blood covenant and...
Replies
6
Views
82
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,409
Messages
16,799,560
Members
649,919
Latest member
Maleulnire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom