I have requested your prayers on a particular issue ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ghouter
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

ghouter

Guest
I have requested your prayers on a particular issue twice already. Yet I still find myself struggling and without answers. I know God's timing is not ours and that I have to be patient, but life continues to be tough. I thank God for all the blessings he has given me in my life and also thank him for the trauma and upset I have had to go through, knowing this builds character and strength. Please renew your prayers for me. I ask you pray for God's mercy towards my terminally ill mother, that she can be taken soon and spared any further suffering. I also ask that you pray that the girl I love so much can somehow come back into my life even better than before. It seems impossible, but I know that anything is possible through God. Please pray hard for me, I thank you all. In Jesus' name, God's will be done.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have requested this prayer before. I have a spirit of distraction bothering me. Right around Christmas though I had two weeks of peace. Kindly pray that in ### of the spirit would depart for good. It's really annoying. And I have battle it on and off for many many years. I love you guys as my...
Replies
6
Views
307
As I have requested before..I have my liscencing exam tomorrow...it's my final attempt..if I don't pass..I'll be black listed from getting a job..please pray for me to pass with good grades and attain a good job..this particular problem has been haunting me for months and how much ever I work...
Replies
8
Views
452
None of any prayer I have requested have been answered. I give up. I am happy for those whose prayers have been answered, but I have reached my end.
Replies
10
Views
433
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,459
Messages
16,788,282
Members
649,029
Latest member
Hoagate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom