I have problem in my family, my child lost her concentration

Gertrude Vihemba

Disciple of Prayer
I have problem in my family, my child lost her concentration at school, I have financial problems and my fiancé doesn't have a good job. Man of God, help us.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need God to help me in my wedding that is coming up 20 December this year but I don't have the remaining balance to pay God help please.
Replies
10
Views
396
I have a problem in my relationship where the girl is very good and kind-hearted. She was ready to marry me, but due to some problems in her family, she is saying no to me. We were in a relationship for 4 years with good understanding and bond. Without her, I can't live as I am addicted to her...
Replies
8
Views
287
I have problem in my family and my health too and I request for your help therein and money matters.
Replies
13
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,810
Messages
16,803,747
Members
650,315
Latest member
Torlareysil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom