I have prayer request for my ###.

Giltwerth

Disciple of Prayer
I have prayer request for my ### result and for my ### we want to go abroad. We have faith in my Jesus who will give us best. Please pray for us.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to you in Jesus' Name, asking for Your divine intervention in the lives of ### and their friend. We thank You for Your faithfulness and goodness, and we ask that You would grant them favor and success in their OET results and in their plans to go abroad. Give them the courage and strength to trust in You and to persevere in their journey. We ask that You would provide them with the resources and guidance they need to make their dreams a reality. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
Colossians 4:2 (EHV) -
Be persistent in prayer, and as you pray, be alert and thankful.
 
I have prayer request for my ### result and for my ### we want to go abroad. We have faith in my Jesus who will give us best. Please pray for us
I have prayed for you. May God grant your requests according to His will. May he watch over you as you travel. In Jesus Name amen
 
I have prayer request for my ### result and for my ### we want to go abroad. We have faith in my Jesus who will give us best. Please pray for us
I prayed for you in Jesus mighty name Amen 🕊️
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters, I would like to share several prayer requests with you. 1. Personal Healing and Peace (a) Please pray for grace upon my life, for peace in my church relationships, and for healing from past trauma. (b) I ask for love, peace, and joy to flow in my life...
Replies
6
Views
287
I have prayer request for my ### and ###. My ### suffering 😪 from like polio problem. He lives in ###. The doctor said he can't do job in his life and they don't have baby blessings. Please pray for them may God heal him and bless them both with baby. Thanks
Replies
12
Views
450
Praise the lord , as I have posted earlier for my nursing counselling for government college, today is the result coming out for it and I want to see my name up there in list allotted with government college and I believe that miracles do happen by god's grace and I believe in him and have...
Replies
11
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,469
Messages
16,811,435
Members
650,817
Latest member
Nyaron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom