I have not heard from my ###. I hope ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelissaS1

Servant of All
I have not heard from my niece. I hope everything is ok. I am worried someone may have upset her. Please have her respond to my e-mail soon.

Amen
 
Mark 11:22-27 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I deserve to hear some good news. I have many things on my mind that I need to take care of until I receive a delivery from my lawyers or ###. God knows I've been patient and waiting all day. God understands what’s happening. It’s definitely time for my delivery. God didn't play around with me.
Replies
9
Views
124
Good evening. Yesterday make 3 weeks now since I heard that my son was arrested in ###. I contacted the British Consulate but I still haven't got any updates from them. I am going out of my mind trying to find my son or get any information on his whereabouts. I'm asking you in the mighty name of...
Replies
9
Views
274
Please pray with us we get all this rental assistance as soon as possible that was promised to us to fulfill the injustice of high rents and the taking away of our rent discount from these evil ones are doing to us out of retaliation and threats and to have the strength to get all this done now...
Replies
7
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom