I have nine prayer requests for today. ...

In Jesus Name, we pray for ###'s nine prayer requests today. We ask for Your divine guidance and protection over ### and her family, that You would provide for their needs and keep them safe. We ask for Your wisdom and discernment as ### navigates each of her requests. We pray for Your peace and joy to fill her heart and mind, and that You would grant her favor in all that she does. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have nine prayer requests for tonight. Thanks!
Replies
6
Views
262
I have nine prayer requests for tonight. Thanks!
Replies
7
Views
237
I have nine prayer requests for tonight. Thanks!
Replies
8
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,115
Messages
16,819,068
Members
651,193
Latest member
Streawood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom