I have lost all that I have ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, this is my only chance please can you send someone to help me! I have been debated by my ### again, and he has disproved my beliefs, I love you so much Lord. Why has today been so hard! Please! I feel hopeless! It's ###am and I don't want to sleep. I am really upset! I don't know how much...
Replies
9
Views
103
Thank-you for praying for me because I feel like I have lost all hope in life and for my future. I am having a very difficult day and I can't focus or concentrate to finish my paperwork either. I ask for help in Jesus's Name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
404
So I woke up one night laughing like a laughing minister is scared me, I also had someone in the spirit standing over me. I believe this is Satan. I think that where I live they are all under a satanic shadow, I only think this because of all their actions, the ways they have responded to them...
Replies
7
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,626
Messages
16,813,410
Members
650,918
Latest member
Kareonoroinance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom