I have left ventricular dysfunction and the ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I have left ventricular dysfunction and the prayer of the senior of prophet ### will heal me.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

*Please click on each link below and pray the prayers*
 
I have left ventricular dysfunction and the ### of senior of prophet ### will heal me.
"There is one God and one mediator between God and mankind the man Christ Jesus" 1 Timothy 2:5

Trust in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Lord Jesus please have mercy concerning their condition. Please help them Lord. Amen.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)

Friend I stand in agreement and I pray with you. May faith abound. I pray that our God would restore your health and deliver you from all discomfort. I pray for our Lord to bless you with all of your needs, in Jesus precious name, amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Luckily, I have left Church and stop bible reading as Christianity promoted xenocentric and in order to promote Christianity want us to love our neighbor but neglect our own and forced locals to unstable jobs or low paying jobs to get by but for foreigners let them have high paying jobs and what...
Replies
13
Views
124
I have left the faith since God cannot answer my prayer, church I also quit going and went on to something rather than God with empty promises which will not happen. You can't blame me cause for dropping out and turning to other faith.
Replies
9
Views
325
Luckily I have left the faith as Christianity and Jesus is a hoax.
Replies
5
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,251
Messages
16,786,042
Members
648,841
Latest member
Tyenduurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom