I have just be scram today ...pls ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We have to get out of house have nowhere to go, I am now in a health crisis, no money only husband's pension and I am dependent. We are not on housing list long enough. It's just one crisis after another, I am now questioning if anyone is listening and am very cross with God, my whole life is...
Replies
8
Views
300
Hello brothers and sisters. I have just been given a message that ### has been arrested where I currently live. There was a circle ritual done and masonry attacks and ### music disturbances and seeing demons but all of that has been handled by the Almighty. He is surely with the weak so if you...
Replies
5
Views
264
Please I need yours prayers for God's intervention to restore my property back to me and not be sold to someone else.
Replies
10
Views
393
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,046
Messages
16,783,871
Members
648,613
Latest member
Shietsardael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom