I have job lined up - Pray for ### to get that job

gaplock

Prayer Warrior
Lord, I have a job lined up. Please bless me to get that job.

AND today is my birthday. Please bless me as well.
 
Jesus I commit this child into your mighty hands master fulfill all the heart's desires and give him a good job as a gift for your child's birthday. Thank you Father for answering this small prayer of faith in the name of Jesus Amen. 
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen. and that your child have a happy birthday.
 
Wish you a very happy and blessed birthday. praying for ###. lord bless you abundantly in every areas of your life in Jesus name amen
 
Happy birthday! I am praying that you will be blessed with a job and will be successful.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
For some reasons the that job didn't work out. But Still believe in God Jesus that I will get that job any time soon.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a couple misdemeanors on my record nothing major but it makes it harder to get a job please pray that I can get the job I need one really bad thank you, God Bless
Replies
11
Views
174
Pray that I will get a job through the career coaching session today rather than coaches who are lazy and pushed me to unstable job which is insulting as a ### ask me to go and sell MacDonald meal as a serving crew and does not used my expertise and will not do what they should do with my...
Replies
11
Views
163
Life in i get a job at secretly at a reptile store urgently so I can say Hi at least to animals since I dont have any hardly and urgently can afford a Trailer to own of my own greatly im healed. Life in GREATLY I get my own address my name so im stable paid in full no more debt poverty lack...
Replies
9
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,861
Messages
16,792,964
Members
649,434
Latest member
Glieran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom