I have health problems close to six ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I have health problems close to six years now, I have stomach ulcers plz pray for me and my family at large
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have health issues that I cannot menstruate and ovulate, please help.
Replies
7
Views
296
Please pray for ###. ### have health issues, undergoing tests right now.. Thank you. ###
Replies
6
Views
229
I have health issues preventing me from being able to work, so, I had to move back in with my mother. Her & her bf are very abusive to each other & me & my 2 cats. My prayer request is for God to swiftly make a way for us to have a new place to live where I can heal & we can have a loving & safe...
Replies
9
Views
385
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom