I have had unexplained scratches on neck, arm & ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I have had unexplained scratches on neck, arm & back over the past month. Several religious people had tried to help - but it has not gone away. (including a ###) When ever I feel safe, it moves something in my apartment to let me know that it's here. It has gone as far as switched the batteries in remotes to the wrong position to get my attention. I pray constantly. I go from being scared to angry & tell to get out.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

You should speak to a pastor from a Church of God, Ask for prayers of deliverance.
 
Pray This Prayer Over Your Life: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will teach me how to consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in Your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events. But God give me the strength and wisdom to do what I can do and trust You to do the rest. God teach me how to trust You and trust that You will work what is pleasing to You, and what is best for me out of every situation that I go through. God forgive me for my anxious thoughts. Teach me how to let go and let God. Teach me how to come to You for comfort. Comfort me Lord Jesus and deliver me from the spirits of worry, doubt, discouragement, fear, and disbelief that try to rob me of fully placing my trust in You. Strengthen and empower me to trust You unconditionally by the power and presence of Your Holy Spirit and Your Written Word every second of the day. Teach me how and cause me to confess Your Word over my life daily. Protect and keep me safe from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. Lead and guide the footsteps that I take and the words that I speak. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the person who wrote this prayer, all those I love, and all those I care about. God bless each of us with a made up mind and the strength to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing unto You God according to Your Word and Will for each of our lives. Bless us to grow in our knowledge of You and increase our love for You. God do this for us today and for always. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!

Protection Prayer: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17535-prayer-of-protection/

Free On-line Bible College: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17642-free-on-line-bible-college/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Please pray for me. I have had unexplained breathing problems for years but after I got sick on my birthday this year (###) I've had chest pressure, shortness of breath, light-headedness, pressure in my head, visual disturbances barely able to do regular things. I've had several tests done and I...
Replies
13
Views
178
Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are offering themselves, WILLINGLY in the day of God's power.. Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are cleansing themselves from what is ignoble and unclean. USA state attorney generals are separating themselves from contact with...
Replies
2
Views
390
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom