Please pray for me. I have had unexplained breathing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornagain61194

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me. I have had unexplained breathing problems for years but after I got sick on my birthday this year (###) I've had chest pressure, shortness of breath, light-headedness, pressure in my head, visual disturbances barely able to do regular things. I've had several tests done and I have still more to do. They still can not figure out the cause of this. I can't go on like this .. I need some sort of treatment. Please pray the Lord Jesus will let them find whatever it is and that they can treat it. I have a ### year old daughter and a nearly ### month old boy..I really need healing to be able to take care of my children..and live.
 
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I have had a lot go on. My ### passed away a month ago suddenly through cancer, so I am supporting my ###. My financial circumstances are so bad due to caring for ### and looking after my ###. My ### works also. My ### had a massive bleed on the brain; they didn't believe he...
Replies
9
Views
405
Good morning please pray for me and my twin sister's sons they can't talk but they can hear mine is almost ### years old he can say just a few words my twin sister's son has autism he can not talk at all but he also can hear or sing a song that you can easily tell which song it is, also I lost...
Replies
9
Views
310
Please pray for me. I have had a lot go on. My nan passed away a month ago suddenly through cancer, so I am supporting my grandad. My financial circumstances are so bad due to caring for grandad and looking after my daughter. My husband works also. My father-in-law had a massive bleed on the...
Replies
6
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom