I have goitre please pray for me. healing ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I need you so much I am having anxiety, feeling heavy inside, and feeling awful inside Lord, healing please Lord. Healing for me and my husband for our health, marriage getting along good, healing for my sisters and families and friends, and for ### and ###, they need your healing...
Replies
8
Views
167
I am having post menopausal bleeding. Please pray I am instantly healed and I am not operated on. Please pray I am also healed of diabetes, high blood pressure and goitre. Please pray bleeding stops instantly and never to recur again. Thanks. God bless you
Replies
10
Views
478
I have been a diabetic since ###. Although my blood sugar has always been under control yet my health has been deteriorating constantly. I feel physically weak and I exhaust a lot even while doing petty household chores. Also I have knee pain and leg pain. There are tingling sensations in my...
Replies
8
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,161
Messages
16,784,881
Members
648,737
Latest member
Cruarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom