I have extraordinary favor with God and with man ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I have extraordinary favor with God and with man Luke 2:52 x7x7x7 we are healed by the stripes of Jesus Isaiah 53:5 x7x7x7 ### and I get into ### today get assessment done easily parking everything safe there back and forth get registered in our classes easily and grants easily and fast open up heaven that we get free or cheap books school supplies free classes that we need and a part time job for me her Dad doesn't take her car at all according to God's will 100 fold right now with the blood of Jesus all the way from the spiritual into the physical
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have extraordinary favor with God and with Man now into existence now from the spiritual into the physical. ### is judged justice by God for all evil done towards ### and what hasn’t been replaced restored now to ### from ### still to this day that should be back to ### now even better for ###...
Replies
5
Views
135
I have extraordinary favor in my life now with ### and she gets all the product back for me replaces it fast in Jesus name amen
Replies
2
Views
158
I speak life, declare, demand. I have extraordinary favor. I get my great boyfriend/husband who is a good thing for me now.
Replies
2
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,910
Members
648,820
Latest member
Karoolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom