I Have Emotional Distress,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear

Humble Prayer Partner
I make so many mistakes in usual. It's very serious that it caused bad relationship with people around me. And I got depression. In the past, I wanted to suicide because of my problem. It's not easily changed. I wanted to be more flawless than now so I can dream of the future. I want to be changed permanently. And also, I'm not very clever and have low understanding about things; it brings lots of inconvenience. Please pray for me.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't like to start crying in my eyes right now. Almost crying. God, you can see why it is. God knows that I don't play at all. I deserve to hear good news right now.
Replies
10
Views
230
Dear Lord Jesus please help me and restore my husband love for me for true love only you have a power to do that. I’m going through a hard times for so long I wish to be happy and protected with my children to live in a house of my dreams and have a husband to share my happiness not tears and...
Replies
14
Views
442
Father in Heaven, I want to thank you for being so merciful and great. Thank you for everything you have done, doing and will do lord Jesus! I pray that you work on me emotionally, mentally, and physically lord. I don't like the things that I once liked before. Lord, I am on the verge of tears...
Replies
9
Views
435
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,364
Messages
16,821,669
Members
651,342
Latest member
Waessoursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom