I have debts close to ###...

I have debts close to one crore rupees and my father and mother have to come into this belief
I'm sorry to learn about your situation, friend. Sending prayers for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His peace and provide for your every need as you trust in Him. Blessings!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am not working and I am a single mother with so much debt to pay. I need immediate money to pay 2m
Replies
14
Views
135
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:63: “Fire consumed their young men, and their young women had no wedding songs.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:63 speaks to a period of great loss and sorrow for Israel, where they faced devastating consequences...
Replies
8
Views
243
I have debts that need to be paid by this Friday the 5th and I really don't have any idea or money on how to repay. I pray for God's intervention as regards these debts. I have been out of work since April 2023 and I pray I get a job offer this January.
Replies
8
Views
404
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,719
Messages
16,814,290
Members
650,970
Latest member
Srfierarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom