I have cut off my ### for good and I hurt now

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Please pray that this hurt and guilt goes away. My ### treats me like some kind of very far friend, so that I must inform myself on Facebook about events in his life. He calls me only for my birthday and we are living in the same city. It hurts so much and every time we communicate he says that I expect things from him, and that he feels guilt and I cannot stand it any more. I have said to myself, this time I will cut him completely off, because he treats me not as his ### at all. It must be that way, because me and my family are hurt by his treatment for years now. My ### adores him and justifies all, but it's sick. And now I say stop to this narcissistic behavior. I cannot function properly if I feel like trash. He makes me feel depressed and said and my self-esteem completely goes down. It's worse because we had such a beautiful relationship in childhood and young age....

I cover myself and everybody who reads and answers this request with the blood of Jesus.
 
Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus :)

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend :)

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart :)

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Word of God says Ask and it shall be given unto you

God Father remember ###'s bro you know him by his name you know everything he does God please have Mercy on him and change him completely fill him with abundant Love for his sis, mom, and his family just make him a new CREATION in you God I look unto you for it this family needs him God please God RESTORE this family once again let again the sounds of Joy be heard in ###'s house as never before in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Word of God says Ask and it shall be given unto you

God Father remember ###'s bro you know him by his name you know everything he does God please have Mercy on him and change him completely fill him with abundant Love for his sis, mom, and his family just make him a new CREATION in you God I look unto you for it this family needs him God please God RESTORE this family once again let again the sounds of Joy be heard in ###'s house as never before in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN

Thank you so much, sis, you made me cry....
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to HIS perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God loves You. Continue to pray, seek, trust and obey God.

I have asked God to honor this prayer over your life.

Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, bless me and keep me. Make Your face shine upon me and be gracious to me. Lord lift up Your countenance upon me and bless me with peace, joy, excellent health, wisdom, protection, prosperity, power and strength to do Your will. May I always live justly, love mercy, and walk humbly with You, my God, Lord, and Savior. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. God let Your presence always be with me. Quiet me with Your love. Rejoice over me with gladness and singing. God wash and purge me thoroughly from all iniquity and cleanse me from all my sins. Create in me a clean heart O God and renew a right spirit within me daily. God use me for Your glory so I can teach others Your ways. God do this for me, all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer in Jesus' name. God let our mouths show forth Your praise. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.

(Read: Numbers 6:24-26, Zephaniah 3:17, Micah 6:8, Psalm 51)
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,332
Messages
16,787,219
Members
648,901
Latest member
Yiastoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom