I have beimg working in an organistion ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers for someone who has been sneaky and lied to me about a situation or I feel that they have. I have been employed by a place that I prayed to be at for 20 years and it has been a total wreck ever since I have been here. They have a very unprofessional leader and I have never had as...
Replies
8
Views
210
I have been working for a call center, there this lady named ### that continues to dislike me for no reason. She has an evil ambition to get promoted and she keeps throwing people under the bus and jeopardizing my job. I never did anything against this individual and I don’t want to pray for a...
Replies
10
Views
474
I'm asking for prayer to our Heavenly Father in the mighty name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ the one and only true Living God the one I serve and love with all my heart and soul! The first prayer request I have is for my ex-husband who I've been divorced from for a year now who did me...
Replies
7
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,444
Messages
16,788,084
Members
649,001
Latest member
Whaeliintown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom