I have been weak in the spirit ...

Camtyragh

Disciple of Prayer
I have been weak in the spirit .. I wanna serve the Lord with all my heart. With my spirit and soul .. desire of flesh won't allow I really want to serve God
 
I have been weak in the spirit .. I wanna serve the Lord with all my heart. With my spirit and soul .. desire of flesh won't allow I really want to serve God
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Homeless man that I have been helping. Is he now trying to deceive me.? I met a homeless man earlier this year in front of a retail store. I shared the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and gave him some food that I had with me from going grocery shopping earlier in the...
Replies
11
Views
173
I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
139
i want to repent but i am obessed withimages, particulary specific kind.. like mermaid style.liek im obessed with desing Godhelp me
Replies
9
Views
93
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,896
Messages
16,793,196
Members
649,464
Latest member
Etheirsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom