I have been unwell for over a month and need prayer to overcome it.

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
I have been unwell for over a month and need prayer to overcome it. Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. When I pray for myself it doesn't seem to work. Please pray also that my husband would be more loving and patient and kind to us. ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need some prayers over myself. I've really been struggling lately. I feel like I'm failing and the enemy really wants nothing more than to steal, kill, and destroy any plans that the Lord has for me. I've been struggling to pray, struggling to read my Bible, talk to God. The enemy has been...
Replies
9
Views
180
Pray as I have been unwell I was severely sick Pray that I can put on weight and get back to normal Pray as I was sick constantly Pray as I find it hard to think that Jesus loves me or cares for me Pray as I have no money and I have bills and am unwell Pray I feel so worthless
Replies
9
Views
470
Pray as I have been unwell Pray for my weight as I have lost a lot of weight that I can put it back on, pray as I fancy things like chicken nuggets Pray as I feel spiritual under attack that whatever is in my body that it will go Pray that God can fill me up with love again Pray that ###...
Replies
6
Views
387
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,096
Members
651,253
Latest member
Yourdarlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom