I have been trying to travel from ###.

Apollaskalos

Disciple of Prayer
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Here's a redacted version of your request:

I have been trying to travel from ### to outside country and I need job that can care for my family. Pls help me
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Homeless man that I have been helping. Is he now trying to deceive me.? I met a homeless man earlier this year in front of a retail store. I shared the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and gave him some food that I had with me from going grocery shopping earlier in the...
Replies
11
Views
176
My name is ### and I am ### years old. Since a young age I have been struggling with the health of my eyes. They have gotten really bad over the years and now I am looking to receive the healing power of God. During prayer I find the tiny doubt in my heart creeping up and it has been really...
Replies
8
Views
308
I am ### and have been trying to get pregnant for the past several months, following a near death experience last year. Please pray with me for the Lord's favor to bless me with my miracle baby.
Replies
7
Views
401
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,241
Messages
16,808,507
Members
650,649
Latest member
Aelioshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom