I have been taking tobacco in the form###

Anil kisku

Disciple of Prayer
I have been taking tobacco in the form of cigarette and tobacco for the last 20 years. So now I fear that I may suffer from cancer. So my request the prayer warriors pray for me for my well-being and long good and healthy life. Thanks
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I prayed that you will assist to restore what have been taken from me because of the unfair policies by the government back to me I always wanted to have a godly marriage back it kept delaying because I am out of job and only be given contract job caused I am a local suffering under the...
Replies
8
Views
259
Hello my name is ### and I am residing at ### in ###. I have been suffering from mental illness and drug addiction for almost 20 years. The past 5 years has been extremely hard on me. I have delt with everything under the sun you could imagine since I moved to ### in 2020. My life has been hell...
Replies
11
Views
252
Homeless man that I have been helping. Is he now trying to deceive me.? I met a homeless man earlier this year in front of a retail store. I shared the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and gave him some food that I had with me from going grocery shopping earlier in the...
Replies
11
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom