I have been separated from my ### for 5 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterfly10

Humble Servant
I have been separated from my husband for 5 months. He says we will never get back together there is no hope of going back together. I believe in the Power of our Lord Christ and also power of Prayer. I know for God all things are possible even though my husband say never. We have been married for 9 years and 2 weeks and after our separation he found someone else already and moved in with her, he moved to another state and took our furniture as well, to be with her but I know that's the devil's work and she is planted in his life by Satan. I still love my husband and I want my marriage to be healed by Lord Christ. I want Lord to fill my husband's heart with the love he felt for me before and bring him home to me. I want him to have a change of mind and for Lord to touch and soften his heart and wanting me (his wife) back. I know I shouldn't interfere in Lord's work but please let this happen soon, very soon. Please pray for my marriage to be healed by our Lord Christ. Please pray that my husband will have a change of mind and heart about our marriage. Thank you for your prayers and your support. I know God hears our prayer and Jesus said if two or more people agree and pray for the same thing on earth I will give them what they ask for. God bless you all.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I lift your intentions & your request up to The Lord & pray that he will calm your heart. He will bring you peace in your time of sorrow & despair. In Him you will find true guidance & extreme support! God Bless You Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh God mercifully and supernaturally restore my marriage with my wife. We are both on the altar of fire but we have been separated for eleven months. ### ### ###
Replies
7
Views
426
Hello, my wife and I separated over a month ago. It's been very difficult because I had to leave my home and leave my family. It's more difficult because we have a daughter and there are days I feel like nothing is going to change. I want to talk to my wife but she is refusing to speak to me...
Replies
13
Views
582
Prayers for my son that he finds the strength to divorce his wife; she is no good for him. They've been separated for a year. They still go around one another; she treated him so badly and still does. I pray they just go separate ways and leave one another alone, and he finds someone new who...
Replies
6
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom