Niolage

Faithful Servant
I have been praying for a life partner since ### years now and I have tried dating and getting to know a couple of people in the past ### years. I truly desire to be married to a good Christian and godly man who is sent by God himself. Few days back I came across a person who seems good but there are many mysterious aspects to this guy. I want you to pray that the Holy Spirit would reveal God’s will and direction in the area of marriage and show me the right man for me. I have been praying for this and I know God will answer my prayers soon. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been praying for God to bring me a spouse, I have a selfish dad who wants me to stay unmarried and be with him, never get married, or get married when I am in my sixties, can you believe that?! I want to get married more and leave him asap because of thinking he is selfish. He cares about...
Replies
7
Views
296
Homeless man that I have been helping. Is he now trying to deceive me.? I met a homeless man earlier this year in front of a retail store. I shared the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and gave him some food that I had with me from going grocery shopping earlier in the...
Replies
11
Views
176
I fell into sin some time ago.. I had financial difficulties and I was very unhappy. I started dating the manager of my company. He promised me all kind of promises and I believed him but he discarded me very cruelly 10 minutes before my 8 hours shift was to start. I was so hurt of the situation...
Replies
13
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,115
Messages
16,807,399
Members
650,554
Latest member
Valoydaruerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom